Multi-purpose weedkiller, kills annual and deep rooted perennial weeds, including Grasses, Dandelions, Docks, Nettles, Bindweed and Thistles. Garden Rootkill Weedkiller Concentrate is inactivated immediately on contact with soil and biodegrades, leaving no soil residues.
Difficult weeds and roots
1. For use on unwanted vegetation around the garden and also on areas not intended to bear vegetation such as paths and drives. Do not use on the lawn unless you want to kill the grass!
2. Apply at any time when the weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf area to absorb the product.
3. Apply in calm conditions to avoid spray drift onto cultivated plants.
4. Rain within 6 hours of application reduces effectiveness and repeat treatment may be necessary.
5. Treat established perennial weeds at the start of flowering to give best results.
6. Apply to nettles and ground elder when new leaves have fully unfolded in late spring.
7. Weeds may show first effects from a few days up to 4 weeks, depending on the weather and the type of weed. Very persistent weeds may require repeated treatments if new growth appears. Leave weeds 7 days before digging or cultivation to allow the weedkiller to move to the roots.
8. Garden Rootkill Weedkiller Concentrate breaks down naturally in the soil without leaving residues
1. Ensure cap is on the bottle
2. With the back label of the bottle facing you so the chamber is on the top left hand side gently tip the bottle to the left allowing the liquid into the dosing chamber. (as 3 doses of 15ml). To reduce the amounts of liquid in the chamber gently tip the bottle to the right allowing excess to drain back into the bottle. Repeat if required
3. Stand bottle upright & remove cap